Book Online for Cartref Guest House
Terms and Conditions
When you make this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
- Prices: The price includes accommodation per room per night, plus breakfast. We accept the following forms of payment:
- Cancellation and Insurance: Once you have booked your stay, our agreement is a legal contract and any deposit you may have paid is non-refundable. If you need to cancel please contact us immediately. For cancellations made up to 7 days before your booking you will not be liable for the outstanding balance. For cancellations made within 7 days of arrival or by failing to take up the booking without cancelling you will be liable for the total amount of the booking unless we are able to re-sell the room. For this reason you may wish to take out cancellation insurance, which is inexpensive and can be obtained from any good broker.
- Non-availability: We would only cancel your booking if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would attempt to offer you alternative accommodation, however if this was not possible, or unacceptable to you, then we would refund all monies paid by you. Our liability would not extend beyond this refund.
- Arrival: Your accommodation is available to you from 2:00pm on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. Please let us know your estimated time of arrival and especially if you plan to arrive after 6pm.
- Departure: Please be ready to leave your accommodation by 10:00am on the day of departure, unless otherwise arranged. Your bill for the accommodation and any extras or services taken during your stay is payable on departure.
- Damages and Breakages: Please take care with our accommodation. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. Please report these as soon as they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may send you an invoice for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant, and we may make an additional charge of £100 if you did not report this.
- Liability: We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Pets: Cartref is not suitable for pets and for that reason pets are not permitted on the premises
- Smoking: We are a non-smoking establishment and guests are requested to refrain from smoking in their rooms or in the downstairs guest rooms
- Data: Any data gathered during the course of this booking may be held on computer.
- View our disability access statement.
We look forward to welcoming you to Cartref Guest House.
For more information or to make a booking please use our contact form, or contact us at:
Mail: Cartref Guest House, Aberdovey, Gwynedd, LL35 0NR, Wales, UK
Phone: 01654 767273